I'm Back!

Ok, so I haven't written a post here in forever. So sue me. I'm back now and I'm going to try and do this thing again.

I'm going to start with some B.S. though, just to get it out of the way.

iwl.me is neat, and apparently:

I write like
Arthur Clarke

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!




(In case you don't know who Arthur Clarke is, I'll just drop 2001: A Space Odyssey as a commonly known book)

 

3 Responses to I'm Back!

  1. ventepaschere Says:
    site chaussures femmes pas cher Pour du shopping a prix magique, decouvrez les articles fashion de la boutique en ligne : chaussures, accessoires tendances.
  2. www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com Says:
    I like wholesale jerseys, I like wholesale nfl jerseys, I like 2012 NFL Jerseys, I like new nfl jerseys, I like lunettes de soleil, I like lunettes de soleil pas cher, I like Chaussures pas cher, I like Chaussures pas cher femmes, I like Sac A Main Pas Cher, I like sac pas cher, I like replica louis vuitton, I like replica louis vuitton handbags, I like cheap nfl jerseys, I like cheap jerseys wholesale, I like Nike NFL Jerseys, I like Nike NFL Elite Jerseys, I like lunettes de soleil Carrera, I like lunettes de soleil Carrera homme, I like baskets basses pas cher, I like chaussures basket pas cher.
  3. Carlos Belcone Says:
    I start my own blog yesterday. Im a spanish language teacher trying to learn english. So i decide to start to writing first and then correct my articles when i learn some grammars. I think this post was a kind of software for analyzing writing. Nice to read you.