What A Day, Hope The Week Is Better!

So. Marvelous stuff abounds.

I went to work this morning, walked back to my car at 2:00pm and found, glory be, a wonderful dent in my wheel well. It's about 3/4 of the length of a dollar, and about the height of a dollar, and about 4 or 5 nickels width's thick. ... Sigh. No note again. No nothing. I really hate people sometimes. =(

Then, on the way back to my apartment afterward, a guy on a crotch-rocket motorcycle tried to take the right turn onto Huntington St. from Easton Ave. too fast (trying to beat the red light) and ended up sliding around the turn, fell off his bike and sliding towards my car. His bike missed my car, thank god, and he slid into my door. No damage nor dents from that thankfully. He got right up, I helped him move his bike to the side of the road, he said he was OK. His bike wouldn't start though. Sucks for him.

Photos to follow:







 

2 Responses to What A Day, Hope The Week Is Better!

  1. ventepaschere Says:
    Promo chaussures de sport chaussures femmes pas cher ,Bottes fourrees, chaussures compensees, baskets.jusqu'a -75% sur chaussurespaschere.fr !
  2. www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com Says:
    I like wholesale jerseys, I like wholesale nfl jerseys, I like 2012 NFL Jerseys, I like new nfl jerseys, I like lunettes de soleil, I like lunettes de soleil pas cher, I like Chaussures pas cher, I like Chaussures pas cher femmes, I like Sac A Main Pas Cher, I like sac pas cher, I like replica louis vuitton, I like replica louis vuitton handbags, I like cheap nfl jerseys, I like cheap jerseys wholesale, I like Nike NFL Jerseys, I like Nike NFL Elite Jerseys, I like lunettes de soleil Carrera, I like lunettes de soleil Carrera homme, I like baskets basses pas cher, I like chaussures basket pas cher.