Thought For Today

Don't you realize, I won't compromise. We never hesitate. Pushing beyond the limits of ourselves. This body is just a cage. We're loosing our minds. And that's just fine.

 

2 Responses to Thought For Today

  1. ventepaschere Says:
    Vous cherchez des chaussures de ville homme, de la chaussure italienne homme, www.chaussurespaschere.fr , des chaussures de sport hommeVenez vite sur les aubaines !
  2. www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com Says:
    I like wholesale jerseys, I like wholesale nfl jerseys, I like 2012 NFL Jerseys, I like new nfl jerseys, I like lunettes de soleil, I like lunettes de soleil pas cher, I like Chaussures pas cher, I like Chaussures pas cher femmes, I like Sac A Main Pas Cher, I like sac pas cher, I like replica louis vuitton, I like replica louis vuitton handbags, I like cheap nfl jerseys, I like cheap jerseys wholesale, I like Nike NFL Jerseys, I like Nike NFL Elite Jerseys, I like lunettes de soleil Carrera, I like lunettes de soleil Carrera homme, I like baskets basses pas cher, I like chaussures basket pas cher.