These are photos of my new desktop!

These are photos of my new desktop!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Visit MASantangelo's (my) ImageShack profile

QuickPost Quickpost these images to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

 

2 Responses to These are photos of my new desktop!

  1. Mars Says:
    I have no words for the jealousy I'm experiencing right now.
  2. Mike Santangelo Says:
    It is exceptionally cool, I must say.