Interview On Tuesday

woohoo. :D

 

4 Responses to Interview On Tuesday

  1. Noncomplacent Citizen Says:
    Good luck!
    Where?
  2. Mike Santangelo Says:
    Distributed Computing Support department at Princeton University. :)

    How's it goin' at your new jobs?

    Thanks for stopping by! :)
  3. Noncomplacent Citizen Says:
    Niiiiiice!

    My new job is fantastic, though it does wear me out quite a bit. I get home and I just want to stop thinking, lol. But everyone's really nice and willing to help me learn, so that's awesome. I do miss NJ quite a bit though.
  4. Mike Santangelo Says:
    Yeah, that whole real-life 9-5 job thing is supposedly very tiring. ;)

    It's great work at a place that's open and wants to help you learn things though.

    Very happy to hear you're doin' well! :D

    And sc-staff is definitely lacking now that you're not there shamelessly spamming blog links. ;)