The TSA IS Helpful *gasp*

I know, I know, inconceivable right?

Here's the story.

August 9th, 7:00am:
- My dad leaves his Blackberry Pearl at the TSA Checkpoint (I guess he forgot it? o_O? Maybe he was in a rush.)

August 9th, 12:00pm:
- TSA Official (whose name I did not get x_x) calls numbers on the phone trying to identify who the phone belongs to. He calls my cell phone first (being the last number dialed). He informs me that they have my dad's phone and that they will take it to the Lost and Found office that evening and that I should call them Monday morning. Sweet!

August 9th, 8:00pm:
- Dad calls on his other phone (go figure :P) and says he lost his phone. Mike to the rescue! "No you didn't Dad, it's at the TSA Office in Newark and I'm arranging for it to be returned." ... "Great! That's great! Good job Mike!" wewt.

August 10th, 11:00am:
- I call the first TSA Office number that I was provided. No answer. :( I leave a message according to the instructions and await a call back.

August 11th, 11:00am:
- I call the second TSA OFfice number that I was provided. No answer. :( :( I leave a 2nd message according to the instructions and await a call back.

August 12th, 11:00am:
- I call the first TSA Office number that I was provided. No answer. :( I leave a message according to the instructions and await a call back.
- I call the second TSA OFfice number that I was provided. No answer. :( :( I leave a 2nd message according to the instructions and await a call back.

August 15th, 2:00pm:
- TSA Office calls me, apologizes for the delay, and asks for further information about the phone (all of which I provided but hey verification is good!). I provide all the information but they say they don't have it there. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. They tell me that the original agent may not have logged it in yet. She says she'll call me back.

August 15th, 2:30p:
- TSA Office calls me, says they've found it! Woot! We begin making arrangements. I have it shipped via DHL next day (I figure it says if it's shipped before 4:00pm it'll be in on Saturday).

August 15th:
- No phone arrives. :(

August 18th:
- Phone arrives! :D

Mike is win.

-M

 

0 Responses to The TSA IS Helpful *gasp*