Survey Time

Found this on a buddy's site.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Michael Santangelo
Birthday:January 24th, 1984
Birthplace:Brooklyn, NY
Current Location:New Brunswick, NJ
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black/Brown
Height:6'1"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left Handed
Your Heritage:Italian American
The Shoes You Wore Today:White New Balance Sneakers
Your Weakness:Fast cars, good food, and women. :P
Your Fears:Failing myself (principles, etc), Failing my friends or family
Your Perfect Pizza:Meatball, Onions, Extra Cheese, and Cheddar
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Getting a -good- full-time job
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:*yawns*
Thoughts First Waking Up:What's on the ol' agenda for today?
Your Best Physical Feature:Face. The glasses make it work, trust me. haha
Your Bedtime:Depends on when everything is done. 12:30am-2:30am
Your Most Missed Memory:On the Beaches in Florida
Pepsi or Coke:Coke, unless it's Cherry Pepsi.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither. Wendys.
Single or Group Dates:Either or.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:What the hell, no Arizona? Ugh. Lipton I guess.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee. With a shot of Caramel flavoring if possible.
Do you Smoke:On special occasions.
Do you Swear:Frequently.
Do you Sing:Only when no one is around.
Do you Shower Daily:Only if I'm dirty and know i'll get equally dirty the next day.
Have you Been in Love:Several times.
Do you want to go to College:I've graduated from College, B.S. in Mathematics.
Do you want to get Married:Maybe. If I find the right person for it, it might be possible.
Do you belive in yourself:Of Course.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Not often, but occasionally.
Do you think you are Attractive:I love myself, because it's who I am.
Are you a Health Freak:Not in the least.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yep! :D
Do you like Thunderstorms:I love 'em.
Do you play an Instrument:I used to play guitar.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yep.
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Nope.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yep.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Not a WHOLE box...
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yep.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Does a pen from work count?
Ever been Drunk:haha early and often.
Ever been called a Tease:Yep. I deserved it too.
Ever been Beaten up:Yep. He got what was comin' to him.
Ever Shoplifted:Yessir.
How do you want to Die:Speak for yourself. I plan to live forever.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:An astronaught.
What country would you most like to Visit:Italy. Maybe Belgium.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green. Teal. Blue works too.
Favourite Hair Color:Brownish-red.
Short or Long Hair:Long. I want something to run my hand through.
Height:Doesn't matter really.
Weight:Doesn't matter really.
Best Clothing Style:Comfortable. Wear what makes you feel good.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Eh.
Number of CDs I own:Not many. Digital downloads and all that.
Number of Piercings:I have none. Some places are sexy though.
Number of Tattoos:I have none. A good tattoo can be hot.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I have no life long regrets, only well feathered steps.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

 

0 Responses to Survey Time