Mission Accomplished!

Today I helped remove a damaged radiator and install a replacement. :)

My hands are covered in grease, coolant, steering fluid, oil, and dirt.
My back and knee are killing me.

But the radiator was replaced with only two slight hitches (a pipe that didn't want to cooperate after we installed the new radiator and the coolant sensor was inverted [reporting low when full, full when low, etc]).]) and all appears to be working.

This has been the most satisfying day in a long, long time...

Once my roommate gets out of the shower I'm going in to take a nice long shower, then go to bed.

Pictures Below:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Visit MASantangelo's (my) ImageShack profile

QuickPost Quickpost these images to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!


1ne.

 

0 Responses to Mission Accomplished!