A Kind Word, A Simple Request

I wish I could go back to a simpler time.

A time when all I had to worry about was getting homework done and being home in time for dinner.

By and by those days are long gone.

The world is a terrifying, awful place. Filled with the worst possible horrors imaginable.

I'm not talking about wars, or anything so trivially common.

I'm talking about these people... The ones who molest small children for financial gain. The ones who laughed and joked about natural disasters like Katrina and the recent Earthquake in China (I hear crys of "They deserve it for their questionable human rights practices!"... It makes me sick.).

These people ruin the world.

So to each and every one of you who reads this. Feel thankful today for all the good in your life.

As I thank you today for the good you have brought to mine.

1ne.

 

0 Responses to A Kind Word, A Simple Request