Best Staff Ever

Tonight I got to go out for dinner and drinks with the best staff ever.

Melissa Malana, Cody Burke, Aaron Richton (who I met for the first time tonight haha), Jason Siggins and Tracy Clough. All who was missing was the Dan Man. The bum. :(

It was a great night. :) Stage Left has GREAT food - it was awesome. Beyond words actually. Then we went to Clydz for drinks (...lots of drinks ^_^;).

Tracy graduamificated, so this is the last time I'll see her for god only knows how long. That makes me sad. :(

I still want to go to College Ave - I'm gonna have to work my boss over. It's time for me to decide what's best for ME, not for the rest of the world. I think Tracy helped me understand that. Jay too.

So, to the best people I have ever worked with, I say:

Thank you for the good times once again.
Thank you for the smiles.
Thank you for everything.

It's a rare thing to make connections at a part-time college job, but I really hope these people don't ever just fade out and disappear.

So on that note, I am going to bed.

<3 to them all.

---Lyrics Begin---
In this farewell,
There is no blood,
There is no alibi,
Cause I’ve drawn regret,
From the truth,
Of a thousands lies,
So let mercy come and wash away…

What I’ve Done,
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become,
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done…

Put to rest,
What you thought of me
While, I clean this slate,
With the hands,
Of uncertainty,
So let mercy come,
And wash away…

What I’ve Done,
I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become,
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done…

For what I’ve done,
I start again,
And whatever pain may come,
Today this ends,
I’m forgiving what I’ve done…

I’ll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become,
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done…

(Na,Na,Na)

What I’ve Done,
What I’ve Done,
Forgiving what I’ve done…
---Lyrics Finish---
Artist: Linkin Park
Album: Minutes To Midnight
Song: What I've Done

 

0 Responses to Best Staff Ever