Bad Week... ;-;

What a week...

Monday: I've been sick all weekend, have to deal with a landlord (who doesn't even fucking show up as he said he would, making me even more nervous!)...
Tuesday: Landlord shows up, verbally reams me out, I almost get hit by a TWO cars on the way home from class...
Wednesday: One of my friends tells me she might have cancer and her doctor(s) being the geniuses they are won't even take a skin sample for biopsy until after she does this two week treatment...
Thursday: I find out my dad lost his job...

So world, what're you going to throw at me on Friday? Here are some of my suggestions:
1) Me getting fired from Work
2) Math dept. getting back to me and saying I can't be a Math Major.
3) Apartment burning down.
4) Paycheck being lower than its supposed to be - forcing me into a non-rent situation.
5) ?

So yea...

I's a sad panda...

*punches out for the night*

 

0 Responses to Bad Week... ;-;