Movielink

I went to check out Movielink, a service that lets you download movies for relatively cheap and burn them to DVD (though, ironically, they WON'T work in standalone DVD players). I received the following message:

Sorry, but in order to enjoy the Movielink service you must use Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher, which supports certain technologies we utilize for downloading movies. Click here to get the latest version of Internet Explorer.

We do not support Mozilla or Netscape. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

My reply is as follows:

Sorry, but in order to assure my business with you, you must allow at least basic access to your website with ALL current age browsers (Safari, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, IE). If I chose to download a movie then I will use IE with all its crapware to download your movies.

I do not support you or your silly, poorly coded websites that work with only one browser. I do not apologize for any lack of business this may cost you, as it's your own damn fault anyways.

This has been a rant, brought to you by:
-M

 

0 Responses to Movielink