Bleh...

School starts in two days...

And it's blizzarding outside...

In retrospect, after the last 4 years of college, I've realized something.

I hate college. I hate it with a passion.
-I hate homework.
-I hate exams.
-I hate professors who think their class is the only class you're taking and decide to load you with work to do.
-I have paying 550$+ for books which get used for a semester.
-I hate dealing with people who would rather walk through you than acknowledge your existance.
-I hate sitting in class with a bunch of smart-alecs who think they know everything.

*sighs* I just want it to be over already...

 

2 Responses to Bleh...

  1. Nadim Says:
    Thanks for letting us post
    comments - very cool of you. I work online with my own
    muslim matrimonial
    website. Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!
  2. Nadim Says:
    Thanks for letting us post comments - very cool of you. I work online
    with my own used college books
    website. Check it out if you get the chance. Thanks again!