Money Making Opportunity

OK.

Now, I'm not a big fan of spending money to make money, nor am I a fan of shamelessly self-promoting pages that I'm involved with in hopes of making a little extra scratch...

But I feel that I should spread the word about this site.

12 Daily Pro is a site where they pay you to view websites. Specifically, this is how it works.

  1. Signup
  2. Put money into your account with Stormpay (6$ intervals). This will upgrade your account to Pro status, allowing you to earn credit.
  3. Wait for your account to be verified as Pro status.
  4. Click "Start Surfing". Pages will load with a top bar indicating you are still at 12 Daily Pro. Pages must remain on your screen for 25 seconds.
    1. If you view 12 pages per day (from 12:00am to 11:59pm) you will receive 12% of your money back.
    2. This continues for 12 days.
    3. So at the end of the 12 days, you will have earned 144% of your money back, assuming you have done 12 sites per day for 12 days.
  5. This money is automatically deposited back into your Stormpay account.
Yes! This plan does work!

I deposited 72$ and earned back over 100$! It's awesome.

I thoroughly encourage you all to try it.

Sign up with Stormpay and 12 Daily Pro today!



-Mike

 

0 Responses to Money Making Opportunity