Rant, The First

Rants are inevitably short, and generally are funnier than ramblings. Here we go.

Attention viewers:

People who make me go from being in a great mood to a pissed off mood WILL be ignored.

THIS MEANS YOU.

Yes, YOU. Go fuck yourself.

That is all.

---

Well, not really. There's a lot more. Lots of information that makes this rant make sense. I don't expect it to make sense to anyone because quite frankly I think 1) The people who this is about aren't reading this, 2) If they are, I know they're too ignorant to know that it is about them, and 3) Even if they are intelligent enough to realize what's going on, they won't really give a damn. Go figure.

---

I digress. It's 1:30 in the morning, I have an exam at 5:00pm, and I'm quite content with a bottle of black rum in my gut. As much as they might have pissed me off, it has passed. For now. I have to prepare my defenses for Thanksgiving.

Shields up!

Out.

 

2 Responses to Rant, The First

  1. LA Says:
    I sorrie. You caught me in a very black mood. I apologize. I'll try not to let it happen ever agian. g'night.

    LA
  2. Mike S. Says:
    *just shakes his head*