Introductions

Welcome to my blog, Ramblings of a Gamer. Let's get the introductions out of the way so they're ... well, out of the way. o_o

I'm Mike, 21 years old, in college, and essentially more bored now than I've ever been in my entire life.

With few exceptions, there are very few times when I'm a chipper person, so don't expect HAPPY HAPPY FUN FUN JOY JOY bullshit.

I'm down to earth, very realistic, and I come off as a sarcastic bastard.

That's it for introductions.

These will be my chronicles. As you can tell from the title, I'm a gamer, I have been since I first owned a Commodore 64/128 and realized I could make BASIC games. In any case, these are the stories and ideas and events that happen in my life. Whatever's left of the 'best' years of my life.

Positings will occur whenever the hell I damn well please, and if you bitch about it, I'll ensure that you won't be able to come here again.

Well that's that, ain't it?

Welcome.

 

0 Responses to Introductions